3 Days, 2 Nights Holiday to Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Tsavo West
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge is Sheltered by Chyulu hills and situated on the leeward side of the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro is this splendid resort that boasts its own watering hole thus attracting a wide array of wildlife. Indulge in optimum game viewing at this pioneer Tsavo Resort.
Enjoy your stay at this luxurious lodge. The spacious ensuite rooms have their own verandas, some overlooking the waterhole, some the Chyulu Hills, which are one of the world’s youngest volcanic ranges.
- The 51 guest rooms at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge all open to balconies. All rooms come are fitted with desks and phones.
- Bathrooms offer showers and complimentary toiletries, including bathrobes and slippers.
- Some guest rooms have partially open bathrooms.
- In addition, amenities available on request include in-room massages and hair dryers.
- Lodge allows children.
- Baby sitting/child sitting services available on request
- Children dining/menus also available
- Dining: The hotel has a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge.
- Activities: The hotel offers numerous game drives, guided walks, bush breakfasts, volcano climbs and trips to Mzima Springs, a set of crystal-clear ponds, fed by the melt waters of Mount Kilimanjaro, in which the many hippos can be viewed from a submerged chamber. The hotel also offers spa services, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. There is also an outdoor pool and a children’s pool on site.
- Check-in time starts at 1500hrs and Check-out is until 1100hrs
- 1pax @ksh. 68,500 per person single
- Group of 2pax @ksh. 40,500 per person sharing.
- Group of 4pax @ksh. 30,500 per person sharing.
- Group of 6pax @ksh. 29,500 per person sharing.
The package is valid till 1st January 2019:
This package includes:
- 2Nights Accommodation in a standard room
- Meals on full board
- Child below 5 sharing with adult is free
- Morning and evening game drives.
- Transport in an open roof top safari van.
This package excludes:
- Items of a personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned above.
- Park entrance fee & Drinks.
- Lunch on way back.
- Any personal expenses.
Kindly note that these rates apply to East-African residents only